How To Make The Best Ever Chocolate Cake Recipe



Hi and welcome back to my kitchen! Anyone who knows me, knows I do love a slice of chocolate cake, and this recipe tutorial is by far my favourite. I have put together this video for you detailing the ingredients and process you need to bake this cake. I have also finished it off with a milk chocolate ganache, dark chocolate and fresh fruit.

The ingredients you will need for the chocolate cake are:
200g - Unsalted butter
200g - Plain chocolate (70% cocoa)
300g - Light soft Brown sugar
200g - Plain flour
190ml - Soured Cream
3 Eggs
1 tsp - Vanilla Extract (flavouring)
1 tsp - Baking Powder
1tsp - Bicarbonate of Soda

+ Plus a filling and decoration of your choice. If you would like to see a video tutorial on how I make my milk chocolate ganache in this video please take a look: https://youtu.be/1ZWaaeE1Ti0

Other places to find me:
My cake blog: www.cakesbylynz.co.uk
Facebook: www.facebook.com/cakesbylynz
Instagram: cakesbylynz
Twitter: @cakesbylynz

I really hope you have enjoyed this video and found it useful. If you have please click Like and if you want to see more videos like this please Subscribe.

many recipes become special dishes if you can make it more variation. to make the cuisine better we need the desired recipes. with a video-shaped tutorial that's here hopefully you may make a suitable cuisine for the family. new cooking ideas can happen with a mix of existing recipes, so don't get bored to make a recipe. basically a formula has its taste for you personally to try to learn.

p> Videos Related Videos How To Make The Best Ever Chocolate Cake Recipe
  • Vegan Banana Chocolate Cake Recipe!
    Vegan Banana Chocolate Cake Recipe!
    I love this cake recipe
    I literally made it three times last week
    What you'll need: 600g flour, spelt or all purpose (= 4 2/3 cups) 4 tsp baking powder 2 tsp baking ...

  • Chocolate Cake Recipe with out oven | How to Make the Most Amazing Chocolate Cake
    Chocolate Cake Recipe with out oven | How to Make the Most Amazing Chocolate Cake
    Join With Us .
    Visit Our patreon Page https://www.patreon.com/Desikitchen Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/desikitchen326 Chocolate Cake Recipe with ...

  • How To Make The Best Ever Chocolate Cake Recipe
    How To Make The Best Ever Chocolate Cake Recipe
    Hi and welcome back to my kitchen! Anyone who knows me, knows I do love a slice of chocolate cake, and this recipe tutorial is by far my favourite
    I have put ...

  • Easy Chocolate Cake | How to Make Chocolate Cake | Eggless Cake
    Easy Chocolate Cake | How to Make Chocolate Cake | Eggless Cake
    Only 4 ingredients Easy Chocolate Cake
    Know how to make chocolate cake in Hindi
    It is very quick and easy technique for making an amazing chocolate cake ...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cake and Chocolate Recipes

𝐇ow 𝐭o 𝐦ake 𝐂hocolate 𝐂ake 𝐚t 𝐡ome 🍨🍦🍰 𝐓he 𝐌ost 𝐂hocolate 𝐂ake 𝐃ecorating 𝐕ideo

Eggless chocolate cake recipe | How to make chocolate cake without eggs